Effective from 24 November 2021
Welcome to Cambodiatrade.com.
Cambodiatrade.com (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates our website, mobile site located at cambodiatrade.com or its affiliates (individually or collectively as “CambodiaTrade”) and mobile applications (together or individually “Service”).
Service, and explains how we collect, use, and disclose information that
results from your use of our Service.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection,
use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with this policy.
Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions.
SERVICE means the websites, mobile sites and mobile applications operated by CambodiaTrade.
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device) that are used to identify your device as you use the Service.
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1. Email address
2. First name and last name
3. Phone number
4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
5. Transactional data includes sales, taxes, and other financial information provided to us in the course of transactions.
6. Other Data that may include gender, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, scripts, and any similar solutions to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service may also be used.
Using cookies may enable our Service to release essential features and functionalities that can help us to understand how users use our Service and how we can improve their use. You may opt out of any cookies that may be provided. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies used may include:
1. Session Cookies: We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
2. Preference Cookies: We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
3. Security Cookies: We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable
location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device
4. Use of Data
CambodiaTrade uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. to provide and maintain our Service;
2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
3. to allow you to participate in interactive features and functionalities of our Service when you choose to do so;
4. to provide customer support;
5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription.;
11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
13. for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Retentione of Data
We will retain your Personal
Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy
Policy. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to
comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain
your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal
agreements and policies.
We will also retain Usage
Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for the
use to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality and related
purposes of our Service.
6. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Our Service is based in Cambodia. If you are located outside Cambodia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Cambodia and process it there.
CambodiaTrade will take all the steps reasonably necessary to
ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy
7. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
2. Business Transaction.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred
3. Service Provicers.
To Service Providers as described in paragraph 12.
8. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Your Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us via contact detail, CONTACT US, below.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. the right to access, update or delete the information we have collected about you;
2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
6. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
10. Your Data Protection Rights
under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
1. users can visit our site anonymously;
4. users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
To exercise your rights, you or your authorized agent may contact us via CONTACT US below. Once we receive your request, we may verify your submission and confirm you through our communications.
11. China Personal Information Protection Law
12. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties may have
access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf.
13. Behavioral Remarketing
14. Payments and Logistics
For Payment Services Providers: We integrate and interconnect systems with third-parties to facilitate for the Users a full-featured e-commerce platform which is provided by the third-parties including payment products and services. The payment methods may include valid credit, debit card, JCB, Union Pay International (UPI) or any method(s) of payment. You are cautioned to read such third party services' Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policies before processing payment.
For Logistic Services Providers: We integrate and interconnect systems with third-parties to facilitate for the Users a full-featured e-commerce platform which is provided by the third-parties including logistic products and services. These products and services may include automated Address validation, Rate Request, Create Shipment Request, Pickup Request, Tracking Request, Reporting, and Pick-Up-Drop-Off (PUDO). You are cautioned to read such third party services' Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policies before selection shipment services .
15. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
16. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
18. Contact Us